Our Academics Standards Reflect Our Drive For Excellence:
The educational process at Salem Christian School is dependent on a biblical philosophy that provides the right world view and essential truths for life so that students might be prepared to assume their proper place in the home, the church, and the world. Accordingly, the academic objectives for Salem Christian School are as follows:
- To motivate students to achieve their full potential in all academic disciplines.
- To instill in students a love for learning while keeping academics in perspective in regards to God’s eternal values.
- To teach and encourage the use of good study habits, proper research methods, and to develop effective communications skills.
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills appropriate for future career development.
- To produce in students an awareness of their attendant responsibilities of good citizenship.
- To encourage students to be creative after the image of God their Creator.
- To help students gain knowledge of the world and interpret current events in light of God’s sovereign plan.
- To teach students to think soundly using valid principles of reason and logic.
- To encourage students to develop an appreciation for the fine arts.
Click the school level for more specific information: