Salem Christian School exists to develop students who love God with all their mind, body, and soul.
Our vision is to assist parents in developing a God-centered worldview in their children by providing a vibrant educational and spiritual environment where Godly character and unity in Christ can flourish, thereby enabling students to serve God and impact the world through biblical thought and action.
- KNOWLEDGE. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him i
n every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God. ~Colossians 1:10
- HONOR. …that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. ~John 5:23
- TRUTH. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. ~John 8:32
- WISDOM. Blessed is the man who finds wisdom. ~Proverbs 3:13
- EXCELLENCE. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. ~Philippians 4:8
- INTEGRITY. I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity. ~1 Chronicles 29:17
Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the verbally inspired Word of God.
- We believe in the total depravity and lost condition of all men by nature.
- We believe in the Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth, deity, and bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the only atonement for sin.
- We believe in justification by faith in Christ, God’s Son.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is a person who convicts the world of sin, and regenerates, indwells, enlightens, and empowers the saved.
- We believe in the personality of Satan.
- We believe that the saved are called unto a life of separation from all religious apostasy, and from all worldly and sinful practices.
- We believe in the eternal security and everlasting blessedness of the saved, and eternal punishment of the lost.