Each family enrolled at Salem Christian School is a member of the PTF. Parents serve in classrooms, participate on committees, plan events, and coordinate projects. This active involvement ensures the continued excellence of the academic and enrichment environments for our students.
- To promote and conduct itself with in the SCS vision statement: To assist parents in developing a God-centered worldview in their children by providing a vibrant education and spiritual environment where Godly character and unity in Christ can flourish, thereby enabling students to serve God and impact the world through biblical thought and action.
- To provide a structure in which parents and staff can work together to achieve the purposes of the School. And is comprised of Volunteer parents who desire to serve the staff, students and their families in a way that glorifies Christ. As such, the PTF should conduct itself in light of the vision, objectives and desires of Salem Christian School.
- To encourage fellowship and connectedness for all families of SCS.
- Strengthen the unity among parents/students/staff
- Encourage and support educational activities
- To provide an opportunity for the parents to serve in the ministry of the school through leadership, participation, prayer and encouragement of one another.
- Further develop the educational resources and enhancements of the school that yearly tuition does not cover.
Here is a list of SCS PTF events:
Many of our parents and friends of SCS have businesses. The PTF has complied a list of those families’ businesses. Here is the list of SCS Directory of Services.