Re-enrollment Begins February 1, 2018. We anticipate some of our grades to reach capacity, please be sure to get your re-enrollment completed quickly.
All of the information you have for each of your children and family is already present in RenWeb. You will simply need to update anything that is incorrect, download the non-public school state forms, and submit the family enrollment fee.
- You will find the Enrollment/Re-enrollment tab that directs you to the enrollment packet within the Family Information section of ParentsWeb.
- A new page will open with the names of your children and an option to Start Enrollment Packet or Will Not Enroll.
Once you begin a packet you will be walked through the process page by page. Most of the information will already be there. Please be sure it is up to date.
Feedback will be provided throughout the process to help you complete the enrollment packet.
During the process you will need to choose your tuition payment plan and download the documents. Each child is enrolled separately; therefore, you could potentially pick a different plan for each child. If need be, the school will assign you one plan for the family.
After you have completed the enrollment packet, a Submit Enrollment Packet and Make Payment form will appear. Upon submission of the $150 family enrollment fee, you will receive an email confirmation.
In order to complete the enrollment process, please complete the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental enrollment forms.
Submit completed supplemental forms:
- PA Dental Forms (Grades K, 3, 7)
- PA Medical Forms (Grades K, 6, 11)
- PIAA Physicals will need to be submitted prior to participating in any practice or athletic event/team.
- Textbook Loan Request
- Transportation Forms
If you have any questions about the process or would prefer paper processing, please feel free to contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 610-966-5823.