God continues to bless Salem with the generosity of others:
While many are not able to giving regularly, we praise God for the generosity of alumni, friends and family of our school who have given in non-typical ways. Here are 7 ways you may support the ministry of Salem Christian School:
- Make SCS a beneficiary of your personal will.
- Make SCS a beneficiary of your, or your spouse’s, pension plan or IRA.
- Make SCS a beneficiary of a new life insurance policy.
- Make SCS a beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
- Give appreciated stocks, bonds or other assets.
- Establish a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust with SCS as the designated charity.
- Honor loved ones with honorary or memorial gifts to SCS.
Salem Christian School is a non profit, 501(c)3 organization committed to be the best steward of all gifts provided. All financial gifts are tax deductible.